Monday 29 May 2017

Thank You Cards

I don't know about you, but since I started making my own cards, I use a lot of thank you cards.  If you think about how you feel when someone sends you a card saying thanks, you'll understand why I do it.  Especially in this day and age when so much is impersonal, like internet chats and text messages; it means a lot more to someone when you take the time to write a note in a lovely card and mail it off to them.  Imagine their delight when they find something in their mail box that is not a bill!

When I designed this card, I made four of them all at once, using the same basic supplies.  The only thing I changed was the colour of the flower and the sentiment.  That makes the card quick and easy, but it still has a clean and simple beauty about it.



I have to mention to you the first supply item you'll find on my list below - the "Many Marvellous Markers" by Stampin' Up!  Before I owned them I wasn't sure that I needed them but now that I have them, I find I use them every time I sit down to create.  Colouring in the designs I stamp is always a relaxing process.  I also use them when I didn't get a stamp perfect and I can touch it up with the marker that matches the stamp pad I used.  Trust me, if you decide to invest in them, you'll find them indispensable!

Every supply I used for this card is carrying over to the new catalogue so they're available for you to purchase now!  Just click on the supplies you need in my listing below!  Happy carding!






Product List
Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad
Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad
[133645]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to comment!

January/February Card Class Schedule

Saturday January 13, 2018 2-4pm Big Birthday Bash :   We will create four Birthday Cards suitable for anyone.   Class fee is $15 or f...