Monday 15 May 2017

Bookcase Builder Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!

The Bookcase Builder stamp set is a great set for anyone who likes to get a lot of variety in cards from one set.  Just look at all of the variety in this set - 27 stamps!


Bookcase Builder Photopolymer Stamp Set

Today, I used the set to make a card suitable to go with a baby shower gift.


This is also a great card if you are in a hurry to get it done!  I have to admit, it's not unusual for me to take up to three hours to make a card, but this one came together in under an hour.  I knew what I wanted to do when I started so it was just a matter of cutting paper and doing a little bit of stamping (my favourite part)!

The paper I used for the background is the Cupcakes and Carousels DSP which is retiring on May 31, 2017.  The good news is that it is still available and is 40% off.  If you'd like to own it, don't waste any time, click on the link below and order it today.

The first two people who place a $50+ order with me today, May 15, 2017 until midnight, will receive a half stack (24 sheets) of the Cupcakes and Carousels DSP free from me.  Just comment on this post to alert me that you've made the purchase.

Reminder:  Clicking on the products below will take you directly to my store.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to comment!

January/February Card Class Schedule

Saturday January 13, 2018 2-4pm Big Birthday Bash :   We will create four Birthday Cards suitable for anyone.   Class fee is $15 or f...