Saturday 20 May 2017

Crafting Forever by Stampin' Up!

Here is a sneak peek at the cover of the new catalogue which launches June 1, 2017.



I'm pretty excited about so many of the new stamp sets in this catalogue and the one I want to share with you today is "Crafting Forever".  When I first saw the old fashioned clothes pegs with bakers twine wound around them, all I could think about was how they looked to me like people. I just needed to add face features and hair.  And that was my jumping off point for this card. I had so much fun pulling it all together!


I've included the supply list for the items I used to make this card but please be aware that you will not be able to order the first five until June 1, 2017.  You can order the last three items on the list now.  The Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon is retiring so be sure to order it before May 31, 2017 if you'd like to have it.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to comment!

January/February Card Class Schedule

Saturday January 13, 2018 2-4pm Big Birthday Bash :   We will create four Birthday Cards suitable for anyone.   Class fee is $15 or f...