This card is perfect for you if you are relatively new to the fun hobby of making cards! It's also perfect for you if you enjoy a little bit of colouring between the lines.
Using either my colours or chose your own and go ahead and...
1. stamp the flower stamp from the Awesomely Artistic stamp set
2. stamp the sentiment from watercolour wings
3. colour in the flowers using the White Stampin Chalk Marker
4. stamp the bitty butterfly on white card stock and punch out with Bitty Butterfly Punch
5. assemble card with two one background
6. add the butterfly with a glue dot
7. add the rhinestones
And you are done! You can go ahead and use the colours I chose or make it yours by using your own favourite colours. The card will lend itself to many different colour combinations.
Here is the list of supplies I used. Click on anything you need for the project and you will be taken to my online store!