Monday 19 June 2017

The Joy of Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue

Have you ever had a day when you want to make a card, but you just don't have an inspiration to get you going?  That would be a great time to head for your copy of the Stampin' Up! annual catalogue.  There are hundreds of fabulous card ideas contained between those pages.

I know that if you are like me, you will go through that catalogue more than once.  Here is what mine looks like (and I've only had it a couple of weeks!):


Those post it notes across the top are pages marked with items I intend to purchase aka my wish list.  And the orange tags down the right side mark cards samples that I plan to use as inspiration or to CASE. (Copy And Share Everything).

Here's the card I CASEd from Page 134 of the catalogue two days ago; (I love the soft pastel shades which I'd not normally use.)


Though it's not 100% identical to the one in the catalogue, it's close enough to mention that I CASEd it.

Following is the supply list for what I used to create this card.  Feel free to CASE mine or to go back to the catalogue to create your own version.

As always,  clicking on a supply in the list below will take you directly to my store to make a purchase.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to comment!

January/February Card Class Schedule

Saturday January 13, 2018 2-4pm Big Birthday Bash :   We will create four Birthday Cards suitable for anyone.   Class fee is $15 or f...