Friday 16 June 2017

Color Theory Memories & More Card Pack by Stampin' Up!

I recently added the Color Theory Memories & More Card Pack to my stash of card making supplies.  No, I do not intend to do scrapbooking with them.  I added them to make cards.  This card pack is full of gorgeous designs that will lend themselves perfectly to card making.  I'm looking forward to creating several different cards as the seasons move along.

The card pack comes with 72 double sided cards in two sizes and the designs coordinate beautifully with the Colourful Seasons stamp set and thinlits.  In fact, you'll find it all on pages 146 and 147 of the just launched 2017-2018 annual Stampin' Up! catalogue.

Here are the two cards from the pack that I started with:


Aren't they pretty?  I just couldn't resist them, and the yellow hexagons inspired me to emboss with the Hexagon Embossing Folder and to add bumble bees to the card.  Take a look at the finished card:


I echoed the blossoms on the original card by stamping and die cutting them to give the card some dimension.

And I can tell you for sure, I'll be collecting more of the Memories & More Card Packs to turn into cards!

Below are all of the supplies I used to make my card shown above.  Just click on the ones you need or want and you will be whisked off to my online store.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to comment!

January/February Card Class Schedule

Saturday January 13, 2018 2-4pm Big Birthday Bash :   We will create four Birthday Cards suitable for anyone.   Class fee is $15 or f...