Monday 26 June 2017

Eastern Palace/Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack by Stampin' Up!

If I were asked to describe my card style, I'd have to say that my preference is clean and simple.  I'm not a frou-frou person in decor or clothing or anything else.

With that thought in mind, I designed this card.  The 2017/2018 annual catalogue features some DSP with a black background and I have to admit, I think a very striking card can be created using black card stock.

 The new Lemon Lime Twist knows my name and calls to me often.  The colour is absolutely 'delicious'.  Watch this space for more cards using it.




As usual, the supply list for this card links to my online store so that you just click and go shopping!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to comment!

January/February Card Class Schedule

Saturday January 13, 2018 2-4pm Big Birthday Bash :   We will create four Birthday Cards suitable for anyone.   Class fee is $15 or f...