Thursday 17 August 2017

Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peek

If you are like me and prefer to create your own Christmas cards, you are going to love the Christmas stamp sets in the holiday catalogue which will be available to you on September 1/17.  I will add in the links to order these sets in time for September first.  Watch for it!

Here is a peek at two cards I've made using new stamp sets:


All of the stamps used on this card come from the "Every Good Wish" stamp set.  I love the watercolour look of it and trust me...it's so quick and easy to create a beautiful card like this!


This card is a little more complex and I used three different sets to get this result.  The border is from the "Carols of Christmas Bundle".  The sentiment stamp comes from "Every Good Wish" set like the one shown above.  And the church and house are from the "Hearts Come Home Bundle".  You are going to love the versatility of these sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to comment!

January/February Card Class Schedule

Saturday January 13, 2018 2-4pm Big Birthday Bash :   We will create four Birthday Cards suitable for anyone.   Class fee is $15 or f...