Thursday 13 July 2017

Country Living Stampin' Up! Stamp Set

The "Country Living" stamp set is not new, but it's new to me.  I've looked at it for a long time and it really appealed to me.  Finally, I've added it to my collection and I sure enjoyed making a few new cards with it.  I really love how this one turned out!




I used the Woodland Embossing folder on the background which is from the Eastern Palace DSP.  I wanted the trees to show more so next I coloured them in using the White Stampin' Chalk Marker.  Such fun to play and shade in the trees.

The boots were stamped in Chocolate Chip, then coloured in using the watercolour pencils and finally the blender pens to distribute the colour.  The sentiment (from Watercolor Wings stamp set) is stamped in Dapper Denim to match the card base and background colour.  Both pieces of Whisper White card stock were cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits.

I wanted the card to have a little 'bling' so I added the Glitter Enamel Dots.  Those dots are fabulous because the are all sparkley and shaded.  

Here is my supply list...and as always clicking on any of them will take you to my online store.  Be sure to scroll down below the list to see the other two cards I made from the Country Living set.


Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$13.50


Couldn't resist making a couple more cards!  So much fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to comment!

January/February Card Class Schedule

Saturday January 13, 2018 2-4pm Big Birthday Bash :   We will create four Birthday Cards suitable for anyone.   Class fee is $15 or f...