Tuesday 25 April 2017

Special Reason Bundle by Stampin' Up!

This is a gorgeous bundle (which saves you 10% by bundling) that will give you so many variations when you use the framelits.  And the stamp set gives you many choices for the sentiment.  The set is retiring effective May 31/17 so if you decide you would like to own it, just know that the clock is ticking.




The two cards I created are similar but different and the shading is done using the Stampin' Write Markers in the same shade as the flowers are stamped with.  I recommend diving right in and getting the whole set.  You will be surprised how much you use them once you have them.





I started by stamping a selection of flowers and leaves.  If you ink once and stamp twice you'll get a nice variation in shading.  After I'd die cut everything, I just played around till I found the layout I decided to use.  Some parts use dimensionals and some don't to give the whole card some depth.  My best advice is to just play and isn't that the best part of card making.




This photo is not a complete card because I just wanted you to see that you can cut the flower right into the card base and choose the colour or even watercolour a background for behind it.



To purchase any of the items you need, just click on the list below and you'll be taken directly to my store to make your purchase.  If you spend $60 or more, let me know because I'll see that you get a surprise additional item free!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to comment!

January/February Card Class Schedule

Saturday January 13, 2018 2-4pm Big Birthday Bash :   We will create four Birthday Cards suitable for anyone.   Class fee is $15 or f...