Sunday 26 March 2017

Stampin' Up! Urban Underground Suite

If you have been looking for a stamp set for making cards for the men in your life, this may just be what you've been waiting for.  When I first saw it, I knew that I couldn't live without it!  All of the elements in the suite were "must haves" for me.

These four cards were started with no particular plan in mind.  I decided on two smoky slate and two basic grey card bases.  I knew I wanted to use some of the gorgeous DSP in the backgrounds and also the fabulous hexagon embossing folder.  I you are using that folder, don't forget to lightly mist your piece of card stock before placing it into the folder.  It makes quite a difference to the quality of the embossing.

Then I just played around until I was happy with the layouts.  I think the finished cards have a decidedly masculine flavour.  Hmmm....now I'm wondering how it would look if I were to do a feminine version.  That may be next!

















Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to comment!

January/February Card Class Schedule

Saturday January 13, 2018 2-4pm Big Birthday Bash :   We will create four Birthday Cards suitable for anyone.   Class fee is $15 or f...