Friday 24 March 2017

Stampin' Up! Cool Treats Stamp Set

Working on these cards was a blast. I'll share with you my process.

I began by stamping and die cutting all of the "treats", thinking I'd put three treats on each card.  Of the six cards I made, only one has three treats! 

Next I embossed the backgrounds using the "Festive Textured Impressions" embossing folder and I was ready to choose and cut some Tasty Treats DSP for the next layer.

At that point, I began working one card at a time, deciding on the treats and their placement on the cards.  Finally, I added sentiments, washi tape  and embellishments.  Since these were all my original designs, it took me many hours more than I want to admit to get them just right.  Duplicating them would be so simple now!

Oh, and here's a super tip!  To adhere the mini sprinkles, I found a glue dot worked best.  I just pinched a bunch, pushed them onto the glue dot on the card and then dumped off what did not stick.

If you'd like to try your hand at these cards, you can just click below on the supplies you need, and you'll be taken right to my store to make your purchases.

















Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to comment!

January/February Card Class Schedule

Saturday January 13, 2018 2-4pm Big Birthday Bash :   We will create four Birthday Cards suitable for anyone.   Class fee is $15 or f...