Monday 25 September 2017

Fun Halloween "Wreath"

I had so much fun making this wreath which I CASE'd from Jen Floyd with her permission. In fact, it was so much fun that I have created a second one which I'll later today post a "how to" video on.



Isn't it just so darn cute?  Here is the flip side as I made it reversible so that it can be hung up. In case you are wondering the wreath is about 8.5 inches across.



Here is the supply list if you'd like to make one of your own.  Just by clicking on any item you need, you'll be able to order it in my online store.  Let me know what you think of the project!



Product List

1 comment:

Thank you for caring enough to comment!

January/February Card Class Schedule

Saturday January 13, 2018 2-4pm Big Birthday Bash :   We will create four Birthday Cards suitable for anyone.   Class fee is $15 or f...